How to mirror mobile screen to PC easily
There are numerous methods to mirror the android screen to pc. Some of them are free and some are paid. Mostly free services have disadvantages. Some will show ads and some will not give you high quality. If you simply search on the internet how to mirror the android screen to desktop, you will find hundreds of methods. In this tutorial, I will tell you the best way of doing it. The best thing is, you can use this service for ios device also. Just follow these steps to mirror the android screen to desktop.
- Download and install Airdroid from playstore or app store.
- After installing click on next and next. Create your new account or sign in with google, facebook.
- Now you can mirror android screen via mobile data, wifi, usb. I will show you by using mobile data. Now you will have the following image.
- Now visit web.airdroid.com. Now you will have following web page. Here you have to enter same email and password which you have used for signup in mobile.
- After signing in, click on get started and screenshot button as shown in the image below.
- Now you have to grant permission from your mobile device. Click on start now.
- Now your mobile screen will be mirrored on the desktop.
If you find any difficulty in this then you can watch this video and everything is explained very smartly by tech wisely channel on youtube.